REGISTER NOW 6459 4834 or 9112 8507
How to enrol
Open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only
1) Contact SmartLab and arrange a meeting with the Principal/Vice Principal/Admin Manager to discuss whether you meet admission criteria and learn more about the school.
2) Fill out the Student Application Form. Please submit this form in person and take any original certificates and documents with you for verification.
3) If your application is approved, you will receive a Letter of Offer. If it is rejected, you will be notified via email and advised on the next course of action.
4) Student sign the Private Education Institution (PEI)-Student Contract with the School and pay for registration and 1st instalment course fee as indicated in the PEI Student Contract. Signature of parent/guardian required if the student is under 18 year-old.
How to make a payment
For every student, SmartLab Education Private School puts in place the Industry-Wide Course Fee Protection Scheme (IWC) in accordance with the terms and conditions of the standard PEI-student contract made between the student and SmartLab. Further details on IWC can be found on https://www.ssg.gov.sg/cpe/pei.html
SmartLab accepts the following convenient modes of payment:
Cash (in Singapore dollars only) can be given to the school during opening hours. We do not currently accept NETS payments.
Please cross the cheque and make it payable to SmartLab Education Private School Pte Ltd.
Please deliver the cheque to the school by mail or in person, indicating the name of the student, name of one of the parents and contact number on the back of the cheque.
By Electronic Transfer
All bank charges must be borne by the payee. Please use the following details to make an electronic payment:
Account name: SmartLab Education Private School Pte Ltd
Bank name: DBS Bank
Account number: 023-901696-0
Please indicate name of student under Reference No.
How the contract works
SmartLab Education Private School uses CPE’s Standard Private Education Institute-Student Contract (English).This is a legally binding contract between us and you.
It incorporates the following mandatory requirements:
1) Clear definition of course details including course title, course duration, entry requirements and qualifications awarded
2) Our commitment to the Industry-Wide Course Fee Protection Scheme (IWC)
3) Full details of all costs for tuition and non-tuition fees
4) Clear definition of our refund policy in the event courses fail to commence/end on time
5) Dispute resolution mechanisms
Please email us within two weeks if you require any changes to your personal details and/or address.